Walking out in public is a nerve-wracking and stressful experience if your dog is leash reactive. Your barking, lunging dog becomes the centre of attention wherever you go. People stare. You feel as though they are judging you and your dog.
Fortunately leash reactivity is fixable.
- Provide you with management strategies to prevent your dog from lunging and barking
- Give you an emergency plan to get out of tough situations
- Teach you how to keep your dog calm and focused on you.
- Help your dog to calmly acknowledge the presence of another dog.
- Coach you through the handling mechanics in a real life scenario until you feel confident that you and your dog can handle the situation confidently and successfully
Our Leash Reactivity Program is offered through a combination of online and hands- on classes.
- Our online course enables students to develop and practice the important mechanical skills with their dogs in safe environments (ie no other dogs present).
- When mechanical skills are proficient we will go with you out into the community to help you apply the skills successfully in real life situations
Laura’s program has helped us calm and connect with our highly reactive dog. We are so happy and are excited to see progress after only a few classes!”
Dawn, Steve and Zoe
One private instructional session. Access to our online video lessons and two sessions of private coaching in real-life situations.